Day 9 of Quit Smoking Challenge


Views:
BY
0 COMMENTS
Hi,

It's Day 9 today of the Quit Smoking Challenge. I cannot explain it scientifically but I can feel that I'm not thinking too much about it anymore; not completely but much much lesser. I can control it much better and I must admit, it feels pretty awesome to "live" without being dependent on it. If you were or currently a smoker, you know how much we can be too dependent on it and it really sucks.

Anyway, as with the practice since my first post, I have saved RM 90.00 to-date. Hooray!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


A blog created by Unknown

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me