Day 1 of Quit Smoking Challenge


Views:
BY
0 COMMENTS
Oh my God. I was half way doing my routine writing today when I feel like I can't take it anymore. My headache is becoming worse. The last cigarette stick I had was last night, before I went to sleep. Probably around 12-15 hours ago.

I could feel really dehydrated and I'm only making it worse by drinking four glasses of coffee since noon. Clever huh? I'm trying to keep my mind off this thing, but the craving became worse--and now there's this headache. Oh God, it hurts.

Probably going to lie down for a moment.
Be back with Day 2 tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


A blog created by Unknown

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me