Day 7 of Quit Smoking Challenge


Views:
BY
0 COMMENTS
Hey,

It's a WEEK now since I've stopped buying cigarettes and smoking one! (Still E-Cigarette in between BUT) I consider the FIRST WEEK TRIAL successful. THANK GOD. 

I've done a lot of reading to be more committed about quitting, so to help me informed the withdrawal phase that's bound to hit me and they did. God, it's hard.

One of those things that I find really useful from my hours scouring the web for more information on quitting is to Identify the Triggers and I have a few:

1. Long Drive 

2. After Meal

3. When I'm bored

4. Conversation with friends suddenly got interesting

5. Conversation with friends suddenly got boring

6. When I'm thinking

7. When I'm in the toilet

8. Morning breakfast

9. Coffee time.

10. I feel like it.

There are 10. I've identified these 10 triggers and it's totally legit when I say, those who run no-smoking campaigns should be run by former smokers. Not everyone who smokes now wants to stay smoking, it's just so fucking difficult.

I'm glad I could withstand the craving for now, but I'm just saying you know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment


A blog created by Unknown

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me