Day 4 Of Quit Smoking Challenge


Views:
BY
0 COMMENTS
Hey!

I have a great news today: I've survived almost a day without any intake of nicotine at all. 
This is such a great accomplishment for me personally. What I did was, everytime the urge to smoke came around, I followed Leo Balbuta's of Zenhabit tips by delaying and it has helped to get my mind off it.

Seriously, after almost 8 years smoking, it's not easy to live a day without nicotine. To be honest, the first day was the hardest. Then, four days later, it has become a lot easier, although the urge still lingers somewhere. Even so, I have survived four days without buying any cigarette packs, survived a lot of meals in between without a cigarette after, and the past four days would only reinforce my commitment to stay away from buying any packs and my target for the next three weeks remaining is to get off e-cigarette too. 

Let's do this!

Footnote: 
1. I have saved RM 40.00 so far.
2. I am training my mind to make a cup of tea after every meal, as a way to distract. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


A blog created by Unknown

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me