Day 3 of Quit Smoking Challenge


Views:
BY
0 COMMENTS
Hey guys, it's getting easier on the third day of this challenge. Although I still borrow my friend's e-cigarette, but I am putting myself in these two situations to test my resolve:

1. No Smoking After Meal

It's a very good feeling, to smoke after my meals before. It's something that we...uh...smokers look forward to after every meal. It makes the food we eat that much better!

So, for today, that's my focus and I have done well. Sorry for my lack of modesty, but I'm really proud of myself!

2. Hang Out with my friends at coffee shop Without Any Cigarette

Peer pressure, see? Especially when you're out with your buddies, at a table, with iced-tea and just talk and talk. Normally, for a two hours conversation, I can take up to 4-5 sticks of cigarette. My friends are smokers too...uh...well, most of them.

So, for two hours today, I made it through! Without a single stick.
Although I really wanted to smoke, but was able to stop myself.
Again, really proud of myself!

Come on, come on, for smoke free life!
It feels much better today! I have saved RM 30.00 to-date, no cigarette box for three days straight! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


A blog created by Unknown

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me