Day 10 of Quit Smoking Challenge


Views:
BY
0 COMMENTS
Hey,

I have great news--found an old box of cigarette in one of my shirts. I opened it and saw there's one cigarette left in there. But I was able to fight the urge to light it up! I feel really awesome. I could actually turn it away. I thought it was impossible, but I did it!

I'm not completely off from thinking about it, but I feel I'm progressing well. I'm really enjoying the amount of money I have been able to save so far and it's huge! Freakin' huge!

I've saved, to-date, RM 100.00.
Anyway, I'll be back with Day 11 tomorrow.
No smoking dudes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


A blog created by Unknown

This is a static content section widget. It is a handy way to show additional content at the widgetized page. The static content section widget outputs the contents of a selected static page. You can use as many instances of the static content section widget you wish, to create the ideal page structure.


About Me